I’ve been tagged!
- Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Carlos, owner of the blog Anna Netrebko was my tagger.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- If you don’t have 7 blog friends, or if someone else already took dibs, then tag some unsuspecting strangers.
The 7 facts
- I’ve passed Checkpoint Charly.
- My grandparents owned a record store in Barcelona and another in Madrid. Before that my grandgrandparents owend a phonograph store in Barcelona.
- I don’t like to ask for an autograph but I have two autographed fans.
- I spent one week sailing the Greek Islands.
- I have two iPods. The last one is just two weeks old.
- The first time I went to the opera I was invited by the son of the barytone. We had parterre seats.
- My favorite tv show is Dexter.
The ones I tag
- Joaquim, owner of the blog In fermen land, an old friend.
- Papagnea, owner of the blog La verbena, a very passionate blogger and a good friend.
- Hariclea, owner of the blog Opera is magic! She is a big fan of Jonas Kaufmann.
- Operanuts, another big fan of Jonas Kaufmann.
- Maldito Candelabro, a peruvian blogger big fan of Juan Diego Flórez.
- Titus, owner of the blog El imperio de los sentidos.
- Salarino, he was my inspiration when I started this blog.